Saturday, July 29, 2006

Well I have had a really busy couple of days. First on Thursday I decided to take D. downtown to the main library. But of course my husband had the car. So we took the bus all day long. We left rather early at 8:30 and didn't get home till after 5p.m. First we went to Storytime at the library. We sang songs too. He actually sit pretty still for most of story time too. Then after that they have craft time. D. made a macaroni person and a rock garden. His words, not mine. He decided on the picture too. But I helped him put the person together. He chose all of the different pasta and beans and what they were to be used for.

After that we went to get some quick lunch at McDonald's and on another bus to the mall playground. This one has giant food to play on. There are sausage, bacon, fried eggs, strawberries, bananas, and a bowl of cereal to play on. D. loved running around and playing with the kids. But we ended up having to leave because he kept hitting a little girl and wanting her to play a certain way on the sausages. He kept wanting to be Buzz Lightyear. But the little girl was having no part of it. So we left the mall and went shopping elsewhere.

At this point D. was pretty tuckered out. Thank the Goddess. We went to this really cool shop called Wizard's Chest. The outside of the building looks like a castle. And inside they have all kinds of board games and magic tricks and costumes and dragons and stuff like that. We easily spent at leat an hour or more there. We went upstairs and tried on all kinds of hats and wigs and costume stuff. D. dressed up like a skeleton pirate. He loved it.

Finally we went to have another meal at Village Inn and then we were on our way to catch another bus. But we only had 10 min till it got there. So even in the 95 degree heat I ran to catch the bus so we wouldn't have to wait another 30 min. Poor D. was so tired he just feel asleep in my lap on the bus. Unfortunately we had to transfer to another one that would take us pretty close to our house.

We get up to the park-n-ride and walk about a mile home. Thank goodness that there were a couple of little girls outside selling lemonade. We were really hot and thirsty. And for only a $1 we got two pretty big cups of the yummy stuff. A couple of blocks later we were home.

And now for Friday. I first got up early to finish cleaning up the main floor of the house. I put all of D's. toys away and vacuumed the living room, then I swept and mopped. And finally did the dishes. Then I had to get D and myself ready for the day. At around 10:30 a.m. one of my client's came over for a haircut. After that we got to lounge around the house a little. But when my husband came home we got ready to go to the mall playground by our house with the dinosaurs. By the time I got home I had a message from one of my friends that it was girls night out.

So of course I had to find something to wear and take a shower and get ready. There is a little more to tell, but it gets to be a little R rated. So bye for now.

Blessed Be.