Monday, June 26, 2006

Update on my life


Well last week went fairly well. To start we went to Six Flags 3 times last week. Saturday was not as much fun because our group got split up and we couldn't find each other for the longest time. But then we went back to our friends house and had pizza and played video games and hung out. We would have stayed at the park longer but it started to rain and hail pretty hard.

But the good news is that we have been spending time together as a family. And right now our finances aren't all that terrible. Still just working on those medical bills. But that is going to take a lot of time.

I have also been keeping the house neat. I wouldn't say that it is totally clean. I am terrible about clutter. But I am working on that one today. So far I have done the dishes, swept and mopped and vacuumed the living room. I still have to work on D.'s room but that shouldn't take too long. I was just downstairs working on the bills online and figured it was a good time to post while on a break from housework. I also have to do some laundry, but I don't like to run the dishwasher and laundry at the same time.

And later today when the little boy across the courtyard comes home D. and I will go outside to play with bubbles and sidewalk chalk. All in all a pretty full day. My husband won't get to be with us much because he has a class tonight. We will see him tomorrow and maybe go back to Six Flags. Woo Hoo!! I love to go swimming.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

love the upbeat stuff.....good job with the house....I am in the boat....hate to clean but know I need to...I have been working so that when dreamboat is home it will be spotless...oh ok...clean atleast

 

Post a Comment

<< Home