Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Well it has been a very busy and kind of crazy couple of weeks. A friend of mine, we will call her Rain, is seperated from her husband and is most likely getting divorced. She has moved into her new place and we have all been going out quite a bit lately. Rain is definitely ready to move forward with her dating life, so I have been helping her to do so. I am also living a little vicariously through her. I am still getting to go out to the bars and have a good time, I just don't get to make out with new people every time. And since we have been going out so much, I am not getting enough sleep or rest these days. But I am o.k. with that. At least until my son jumps on my back and tells me to wake up.

Plus we have those season passes to Six Flags and we have been going almost every other day for the last 2 weeks straight. So I got a little bit of a sunburn on my head, right in the part of my hair. The sad thing is that I actually put sunblock on it. My husband also got sunburned all over his chest and face. He is part Cherokee and Chocktaw(sp?), so he normally tans just fine, but not lately. So we decided to take a few days off.

And now my best friend from the midwest is coming to visit tomorrow. I can't wait. We are trying to come up with some relatively cheap entertainment for everyone for the next couple of days. And we might have another girls' night out. So when I have more to report I will.

Blessed Be.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

Sounds like fun. It's funny...I was talking to hipchick tonight about how...I love my kids...I do...but sometimes..I don't want to be a mom. I just want to be unattached and have no strings to me...go where I want to go, when I want to go there....I just need to find the time and GO OUT....adult time....if I don't do that....I go freaking nuts. I am happy that you get to visit with her and I will be thinking of you guys while I am home and I am sure I will be kicking myself for not coming. Have fun for me and I hope you recover from your sun burn

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger revhipchick said...

it was great seeing you and d! i thought we had a great time. i hope you did too!

love and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home