Friday, July 21, 2006

Belly Dancing



Well I don't really have a whole lot going on around here. But I was flipping channels and saw on the fitness channel instruction on how to belly dance. I have always loved the idea. I even had a couple of friends back in the day that used to do it. So I have been wanting to take a class. But I tend to be a little shy sometimes unless I have a group of friends with me. So I was thrilled to see it on t.v. I know there are videos out there to buy and stuff. But hey, this was free.

So anyway I watched for a little while and I actually decided to get off my ass and practice a little. And I am not half bad. If I practiced and learned a few steps I could actually do this. Now of course I want the costume to go with it. So I am a little obsessed with figuring out how I can make one myself. Maybe I will be a bellydancer for Halloween.

When my husband came home from work yesterday, I showed him a couple of the moves I learned. He was definitely turned on and I was just wearing p.j, pants and a tshirt. So I think I could get good at this. Now I will have to devote some time and effort into it. Of course right now I have all the time in the world.

Blessed Be.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I actually have two VHS tapes of belly dancing that teaches you technique and is also used as work out videos...I actually know all the moves so if you want, I can send them to you.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home