Monday, June 26, 2006

The Magick of Children


I wanted to post this last night but I was too tired.

Anyway I was playing with my son yersterday and he is so cute. He picked up this little green stuffed frog and started calling it D. and put it up on his shoulder and said " I gotcha D. I gotcha" and then hugged and kissed the little thing. Then he wanted me to do it too. Then we sat on the couch, with my son in my lap and the frog on his shoulder all saying " I gotchya, I gotchya. Don't worry I am here" He is really starting to have empathy for others and is so adorable doing it. Whenever I stub my toe or something he asks if I'm o.k. and then kisses my boo boo.

Plus when we were on our way inside from the car he just stoops down and looks at a little brown leaf on the ground. He just stares at it and picks it up and studies it. I just love the newness in his eyes. To watch him learning about the world around him. It is beautiful. I am really going to enjoy the next few years with him.

Blessed Be.

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

that is one of my favortie past times.....watching my kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home