Friday, September 01, 2006

Metaphysical Fair Part 1




Hello all. I went to the fair this evening for about 3 hours. I just wandered around and was just planning on looking tonight because I will be there for about 6 or 7 hours tomorrow so that I can see 2 different workshops by 2 of my favorite people.

Of course I found lots of great jewlry and I am always drawn to that. But I wanted to specifically look for magical tools today. I have been looking for a belly dancing hip scarf and a little cauldron. I found several of each. But I am very cheap. I find these things at different stores all of the time. But I hate to pay more than $ 20 for anything. So when the price creeps over $30 I really hesitate.

I ended up buying a blue hip scarf with gold coins for $24.50 and they are regularly $50. I am always looking for a bargain. So 50% was good enough for me. But there were several other scarves there that I loved maybe even more. For some reason I have been very attracted to the color green. They were gorgeous burn out velvet scarves. One had a goddess truning into a tree and the other was roses and vines with beading all over it. Both for $30. Normally too much for me. But I am thinking I might buy one tomorrow. I also bought a bamboo and sodalite necklace for $5 and a pretty silk wedding sari purse that is blue and gold like the hip scarf for $5 too.

My biggest problem now is to decide about the cauldron. The ones I like have either pentacles on them or the tripple crescent. But the tiny ones are $35 and I just don't want to pay that much. Plus I need something larger so I can do more than just incense burning. There was this fabulous cauldron that was big enough to make many meals out of it and sat on the floor with feet. It was $495. I don't know who would be able to afford something like that, but it was really cool.

I also found a beautiful crystal wand that is only $20. That is a steal as far as wands go, but I am not sure how it felt. It can be so difficult to tell when there is so many different kinds of energy rushing around at the fair.

So when I figure out what I want to do I will let you all know.

Blessed Be.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home