Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Son's B-day Party






Well I know we just had the party today, but luckily for me my mother in law has a digital camera. So I actually have pics already.

The weird thing is for the last 2 days, my son, has been complaining that and screaming"IT'S NOT MY BIRTHDAY!!!" I have no idea why. When I asked him he screamed he was upset. It has been a little odd. But that is a toddler for you. He didn't even want to get ready to go to Chuck E. Cheese today. I had to talk him into it so he could eat his cake. He helped me make the Buzz Lightyear cake too.

We just had family go to Chuck E. Cheese for the party. We did all the basic stuff. Pizza, drinks, the cake I brought, and of course rides and games. The kids had a blast. My son's cousin came and his grandparents did too. Along with his uncle. But his aunt had to work.

He got a lot more presents than I was expecting. And since his cousin's birthday was a couple of weeks ago, we gave her a present too, It was a baby Bratz doll. D. got a stuffed Buzz from us and 3 Bob the Builder vhs tapes. He got a winter coat and 2 shirts and a pair of pants from Grandma and Grandpa. Plus he got a Lego Buzz Space Ship building set and Toy Story 2 dvd. He got a special blue Buzz from his Aunt, Uncle and cousin. Plus he got this Leap Frog dominoes memory matching set. So he cleaned up with some fat loot. And he hasn't even gotten the presents from my side of the family yet, since his actual birthday isn't until Tuesday.

And when we came home all he wanted to play with were all of the Buzz Lightyear stuff. He played with all of them together and he wanted me to play with him too. I only thing that he wishes that he had a Woody or Emporer Zurg so he could shoot me. He even took a nap with the giant spaceship and the soft Buzz. It was very sweet. I should have taken a picture. But I am sure I will get another chance.

Blessed Be.

4 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

He looks so happy honey....you did great....don't you feel better now?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Yes I do. He did just play with his cousin and plenty of the other kids that were there. He is just lonely sometimes and asks for friends to play with. I just wanted a way for him to get some play dates once in a while.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I know....but with Chuckie cheese man...they can play with anyone...it's when they are at home all alone that there is a problem. he is just so freaking cute btw

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger BlueGoddess said...

thanks we think he is pretty cute too. But the main reason that I want him to get involved with other kids is so he can have a social group around his own age. We are at home alone the majority of the time. I really don't know any other kids around here during the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home