Sunday, August 13, 2006

Today I had a baby shower to go to. So I was getting ready of course to leave and when I get to the car, all of the doors are unlocked. Unusual since I always lock them. But then I get into the front seat and the glove compartment is open and so is the console in the middle. The lotion and a tape were in the front passenger seat. First I though my husband must have gone to the car to get something. Then I tried to start the car and the ignition switch plate is missing. SOME BASTARD TRIED TO STEAL MY CAR!!! I was furious. I ran into the house to tell my husband and to call the police. But then he said they weren't going to do anything. Especially since there wasn't anything taken. He told me to just go to the party.

Then as I was leaving I talked to the neighbors that were outside and closest to the house. I told them all what happened and told them to check thier own cars. And low and behold another neighbors' car was also broken into. And she had some cd's stolen.

The worst thing about all of this is that this is the 3rd freaking time that our car has been broken into since we have owned it. Before we had some cd's stolen and a cd player. Another time my husband's leather jacket and a cell phone were taken. And the car has been in a different spot each time. I am just so pissed off. This time nothing was taken becuase there wasn't anything valuable in it. The only thing I am worried about is that my husband's personal info might have been taken, because he tends to leave a lot of paperwork in the car. So I really don't need to go through his maybe having identity theft too. This sucks!!!

Blessed Be. I hope everyone else had a better weekend.

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger revhipchick said...

huge bummer...i hope you didn't lose personal info.

thinking of you always!@

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

don't you hate it when you are all worked up and the person (usually my ex) you are with is non chalant? Thank goodness it didn't actually get stolen though. Someone was watching out for you sweetie

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger BlueGoddess said...

thank you all for your continued support. I can always use more. But I am starting to come out of this fog a little bit. I am seeing that there are people that get much better with their diseases as long as they follow a very specific plan. That is one of the reasons that I was so afraid. I didn't really see a good plan in place for my husband. But as I have been reading other cases and communicating with other families, I see that we are much better insulated now. I had to find the strength within me to be able to go on with the threat of future episodes upon us. And now I think I will be able to handle those kinds of things a lot better in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home