Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hello, there isn't really a whole lot to talk about. But I haven't posted for awhile. So here goes.

Anyway I have been feeling a little guilty lately. I haven't really been keeping up with the belly dancing routines. I still do some of the moves when I am just fooling around. But I haven't been doing it 3 days a week like I had planned. I still want to and I think I will start back up again. I just have very little will power. I am a tv junkie.

Plus I haven't been to Al Anon for the last couple of weeks. Last week was because my husband and both ended up with a crappy cold. This week our son has it. But today I just felt really nauseaous all day. Even though I got up at 6 am and did the dishes and made breakfast and cleaned the house.

I just feel like I should be doing more. I don't know why I have been so lazy lately. I just want to be a teenager and not give a shit about anything.

That's about all for me.

Blessed Be.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I feel your pain honey....I just don't seem to have time to do crap. Which is weird since I feel like I got more done when I was working and had lots of time.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger BlueGoddess said...

When there is nothing specific for me to get ready for each day, I get really lazy. If I had appointments or something I would schedule everything in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home