Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Spiritual Reawakening





Hello all. I guess all of this time I have been wallowing in my own mental crap has actually put me in a place to try to fix it. I have always been a spiritual person. But there are always times that I don't take the time to perform rituals or observe holidyas or the Moons as I should. This is partly becuase as a solitary Witch I don't have a "church" with a congregation or pastor to look to for guidance. And I don't have others to bounce ideas off of.

But I have been thinking a lot about how I am to deal with all of this mental and metaphysical stuff going on in my head. And then the commercials came on and I received the newsletter in the mail. The Celebration Metaphysical fair is coming this weekend. I am sooo happy. I actually have a little money so I won't feel like I can't get a reading and feel out of place. Plus two of my favorite speakers will be there on the same day. I may just go every single day to the fair to see everything. I have never been able to do that because for as long as I can remember I have worked weekends.

And I have invited a couple of friends to go along. They aren't really as into it as I am. But it is always fun to go with friends. I was thinking of getting another Aura painting done. But they are expensive and I already have 3. But they are always beautiful.

Plus with the belly dancing that I have been interested in lately, they usually have that kind of stuff for sale there too. So maybe I can find a good deal.

And with my renewed interest I have been rereading one of my favorite books, " Book of Shadows" by Phylis Curot. And I should be done with it by the weekend. And since we are in the midst of a waxing moon phase things are definitely looking up.

One side note, if I sent you an email about Mars being viewed lately, I have still not seen it. We have had cloudy skys all week. So I hope that I will be able to see it before the end of the week or I never will.

And does Mars being so close to the Earth have anything to do with all of my lightbulbs going out all over the house at nearly the same time?

Blessed Be.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger karrlot said...

I'm not surprised that you didn't see mars yet.
http://www.snopes.com/science/mars.asp

Your light bulbs all go out at the same time because you procrastinate in replacing them until you have like four burned out. then you go buy a new pack of bulbs and replace all four at once. So they are all the same age, which is why they all go out at the same time. Either that or the radio waves from the mother ship cause them to burn out prematurly.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Well thanks for the info about Mars. I even took my kid out there late tonight trying to find it. And felt like a total fool that I couldn't see it. Plus I was going to take a picture.

About the lightbulbs. I was pretty sure about letting them all go out at the same time had to do with me replacing them at the same time. But I do believe in the strange things the Universe can do.

So don't be a smart ass. But thanks for visiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home