Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Well today my husband was supposed to get a docs note for work saying he could go back to nights. And they denied him because of liability issues. He is very upset. He likes that particualar job better. And the pay is a lot better. I have to say that I had already spent the bonus money on some important bills. Plus I was looking forward to getting the car every day. But now unless his boss decides he doesn't need the note anymore, my husband is going to be really annoyed for a while.

I am not sure how to make him feel better. It is a drawback of his illness. Plus his job doesn't know the real truth about why he couldn't work nights in the first place. So I am hoping that it won't affect his standing at his job either. We will know more in a couple of days.

Blessed Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home