Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ducks



Well I wanted to lighten the mood a little bit. I was watching t.v. and the news came on. They were starting to talk about relocating a family of ducks. It reminded me of this time a few months ago when my husband, my son and I were on our way home from dinner out. We stopped at a traffic light on a rather busy street. A whole family of ducks crossed at the crosswalk. It was a mother duck and at least 5 ducklings. Plus they stopped when they were halfway across. The light had turned red and the traffic started up again. Then when the light turned green they walked the rest of the way. It was the weirdest thing. Plus their wasn't any water or normal habitat around. We had no idea where they came from. We tried to look for them after they crossed the street. If only we would have had a camera.

Blessed Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home