Saturday, June 03, 2006

Swimming

Well we just got back from an indoor swimming playground. It is a lot like Six Flags only indoors and a hell of a lot cheaper. It was so much fun and tiring. D is totally learning to swim. I bought him a little life vest type thing to help him swim and keep his head above water so he could play. We he has taken to it like a fish! He didn't want my husband or I to hold him at all. He just wanted to let go and kick as hard as he could and swim across the whole pool. Then he would get to the side and he pulled himself out and then would jump back in. He is fearless. He is also just like I was when I was little. I have always loved to swim. I would never want to get out. My lips would be blue and I would be freezing but I wouldn't care. It was the best family day in a while. The great thing is that at our family reunion in Kentucky we will have a pool right next to our cabin and we are on the lake. So we will be doing a lot of swimming there too. If I get any pics I will be sure to post them when I get back.

Blessed Be.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger revhipchick said...

sounds delightful! i can't wait to hear/read about your trip!

love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home