Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am royally pissed off!!! I have been waiting the last couple of days for my first unemployment check to come in the mail. Instead I receive a notice to call in for the next two week period for the following check, but not for this one. So I call the customer service number and it says that my claim hasn't been processed yet. I am confused, because I have received a ton of paperwork from the unemployment office so that I could get this all underway. So I am on the phone waiting for 15 minutes and fianlly a person gets on the line and tells me this. My ex employer has not gotten back to them with the reason that I "left" my job. I told them that they fired me. I have received a ton of paperwork saying that I qualify and to call in for my paychecks and to expect them within a couple of days. SO WHAT THE FUCK!!! My ex employer not only humiliates me and fires me, but to make me feel worse and not be able to pay the bills, they drag their fucking feet and don't reply to the fucking unemployment office. So as you can plainly see I am a bit perturbed. The unemployment office says that my previous employer has up to 4 more fucking weeks to reply and there is nothing that I can do to facillitate the process.

I am sorry that this is another bad post. I didn't really want to be a whiner, but this is my only true outlet these days. I still haven't been able to see a counselor. So for a while I guess that I will just be pissed off here and hopefully be a much nicer person in my real life. This is after all just a weblog.

Blessed Be.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger revhipchick said...

sorry to hear that. what a crappy experience! i'm sorry girlie. i hope your trip will help to ease the stress.

i love and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home