Tuesday, May 30, 2006




(here are a few pics of my son in April at his great granparents house)

I'm sorry that my posts lately have been such a downer. Unfortunately my life has been pretty chaotic. But I will be going on vacation soon. I am going back to St. Louis to see my mom and then to Kentucky to see the rest of the family. My son and I are going home for a family reunion. So it should be nice. Hopefully I will have lots of pics to post. But only if someone has a digital camera we can use. Otherwise you will all have to just deal with the next posting after I get back, pictureless.

I am hoping it won't be too hot. But this is the midwest and it is summer. Plus the humidity. So currently I am in the process of cleaning the entire house and doing tons of laundry to get ready to leave next week. I also have a small craft project going so that my son will be able to wear a new beach hat when we are at the beach/lakefront.

It should be a lot of fun. We will be staying in a cabin with my aunt, cousin and my mom. It is right on the lake. Plus we have a pool and a playground at the cabin site. It even has 2 bedrooms and a kitchen so we can cut costs and make our own meals. I of course will post more when we get back about the trip.

Hopefully I will have something interesting to post this week before we leave. If not I probably won't be able to post much, since I won't have any internet access.

Blessed Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home