Thursday, April 20, 2006

My husband is eventually coming home.

Well I talked with my husbands doctors today and they think he will get to come home next Wednesday or Thursday. Of course my husband is pretty pissed off about the whole situation. He really wants to come home. I know the weekend kind of sucked when he was home. But he seems pretty normal now. He will get to come home for 3 hours tomorrow and all day and night Saturday and then go back to halfway house on Sunday evening after I get home from work. They want to see how he will do. Plus they want him to go to an AA meeting and see how he likes it. They also have to set up all of his therapy appointments for when he gets out. They are just being extra cautious so he won't end up right back in there. Plus they said he will probably get to go back to work around May 3. So here's to hoping.
Tonight we went to the mall and took the kid to the playground for about an hour and then had dinner. We came home for a few minutes so he could pick up a few things and then we had to take him back. My son thinks daddy lives there now. But in a way i guess he does. I just wish this wasn't so hard on our son. He has been pretty cranky lately. And he is not sure how he feels when he is around Daddy again. Hopefully things will get better when he comes home for the weekend and things are a little back to normal. But we will see and I will let everyone know.

Blessed Be.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger revhipchick said...

hey girlie! i'm out of minutes on my phone so i haven't been calling. sorry.

you and the family are in my thoughts all the time though.

i'll try to call tonight during my freebies.

i love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home