Sunday, April 02, 2006

My life is up in the air.

Well this has been a crazy couple of weeks. My husband is still in the hospital while they are trying to regulate his meds. He of course is not happy about it at all. He will probably go to a halfway house for the mentally ill which just happens to be next door to his regualr doctor's office. I am not sure how long he will stay there.
Then of course there is the matter of our son. Because my husband is usually the one to take care of D. on the weekends, I have had to find alternative means. So for the first time in his life he went to daycare yesterday. It wasn't all that bad. But the lady doesn't usually watch kids on the weekends or as late as I needed her. I work till 7 on Sat. So she wasn't happy about it. Then I go to pick D. up and there is a big power outage on her side of town. It made it kind of diffucult navigating the streets in total darkeness when I didn't know the area very well. Plus you couldn't tell where the street lights were at. It was amazing that I wasn't in an accident. So I pick D. up and he has a rash on his stomach. Can't tell why he has it. By the time we get to the grocery store it is all over his arms. And by the time we get home it had spread from head to toe. I gave him some Benadryl, but it didn't stop the itching. Then in about an hour it went away. Then 2 hours after I gave it to him the hives came back. This morning he still had it and was complaining about it itching. So I gave him more Benadryl, so far no more hives. but it has only been 3 1/2 hours .
Plus my hsuband keeps saying he wants a divorce whenever I visit him at the hospital. When I am home and he calls me, he loves me to death. It is all very confusing. to say the least. I am not sure what I want anymore. I know I hate living like this. It has been pretty difficult. His friends have gone to visit him a couple of times and that made him happy. But I don't want to visit him again when he acts like this. I have considered moving out and getting seperated or divorced. Sometimes I feel like I have had enough. Then other times I feel like he is just sick and it isn't all his fault. But we need some serious therapy if things are going to work out. He says he will go, but he has said that before and he never does. I do hope he get better soon. From September through January things were pretty good. But I know only a few good months a year are not enough to make a marriage work or to be a good father to our son.
So for now things are really up in the air. I have tried to find a place to move to and daycare situations. But so far I can't afford any other scenario. I only work 2 days a week so that we wouldn't have to pay for daycare and I love to take care of our son. But I don't think my husband is going to be up to caring for D. when he comes home and I have to work. We still have to pay the bills, so one of us will have to work.
Anyway, I am just rambling now. I don't think this is making much sense anymore. So I am going to go. Thanks for listening.
Blessed Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home