Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter

Well today my husband got an all day pass to spend with the family for Easter. I had to pick him up this morning at 7a.m. That is kind of early for me. Especially since I haven't been sleeping well lately. I didn't get to sleep until 2:30. So I was pretty tired when I went to pick him up. So then we get home and I go back to sleep for a couple of hours.
Of course we get the phone calls from the family that we weren't going to see today. First one from him mom to wish us a happy Easter and the second from his dad. Of course his dad lives in California. And every time he calls he wants us to move there. I DO NOT WANT TO MOVE TO CALIFORNIA!!! I have no idea how I would like the state. But if we moved there we would get stuck because of the cost of living there. Plus since my husband and I have had so many problems and have been thinking of divorce, I don't want to get into a custody battle with my inlaws and my husband.
Anyway we went over to my sister-in-law's house to hunt easter eggs and to have lunch. The kids had a great time finding the eggs and the candy. Of course that is the only thing they wanted to eat. Then we all sat down and played a board game and watched a little bit of Harry Potter.
But my husband has been in a sour mood all day because the only thing he is thinking of is having to go back to the halfway house. He can't even be happy spending time with us while we are together. So part of the day has sucked. He has to go back at around 9 p.m. So hopefully things will end a little better tonight.
Tomorrow my son is going to stay with my mother-in-law while I work for a couple of hours. And they will go to my husband's grandparents house up in Idaho Springs. They should have a good time. I will write more later.

Blessed Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home