Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Too long between posts

I am sorry that I haven't posted anything in so long. But my last post is totally true. I haven't had the time really. Especially now that I have a total of 4 blogs to fill with endless musings. Of course 3 of them are the same, just on different sites. But still it is a lot of work. Plus I have family in town and I had to leave town and go to the Springs for some work and fun. It has been a little tiring. Not to mention that I have caught a cold from my lovely child and proceeded to lose my voice.

When I have more time in a day or two I will write what has happend over the last week. I love you all and hope to hear from you soon.

Blessed Be.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I know how you feel....me too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home