Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Future


Hello I thought I would try to write about something more cheerful than the other posts I have had lately. There are good things happening even though it can be tough at times.

Anyway I want to let everyone know and try to get everyones support of my endeavor. I am in the process of researching and getting together the makings of an online business. I have always wanted a Metpahysical Book and Gift store. So that is what I am doing. I actually have been rather obsessed with the idea. But now I actually have my husband on board.

Since he is a computer geek and so good at it, he is helping me with the techincal issues. And my cousin owns her own boutique gift and clothing store, so she is giving me the business advice and connections. And one of my dearest friends has a beautiful daughter with a really cool name and very cute picture of when she is a baby and that will be part of my logo. And to get that logo together and some of the web design, my sister in law just happens to be a graphic designer. So lucky me. I have all the things necessary in life to get this done. Except one, money.

But I am trying to get around that one as well. I may have found a way to get into this with very little overhead to start. And then I am trusting it will grow from there. Eventually I want to have an actual storefront. But I know that is down the line a bit. It will take a lot more money and information, and credit.

So here I am asking for everyones input and information and advice. Please feel free to leave comments at will with the necessary info. But please refrain from being a spoil sport. I have had enough naysaying lately. I just want to go forward with my grand idea and make it work.

3 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I have nothing to offer that you don't already have...sorry. but I am on your side and promise to be one of your best customers. If there is anything you need from the Springs for any reason or if you think of anything I can do....let me know. I think this is a great idea.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Thanks again. You have been my biggest cheerleader lately.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger She who just needs a nap said...

I was going to say something about big pom poms but....I just couldn't find a cute way so....Go Go Blue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home