Saturday, September 30, 2006

Update

Hello again. Sorry to take so long between posts. I have been very busy online lately. I have been researching quite diligently for my soon to be metaphysical store. My husband and I have decided to go ahead and purchase 2 years of web hosting. So that we can get started on all that code to make my store pretty and useful. I have been looking for wholesalers and distributors. As well as looking for small business informations regarding licensing and tax stuff. And of course I am also looking for web graphics and designs that are hopefully free or very cheap. And we also have to create a link so that all of my friends can put it on their blogs as well as having web rings. I will be using all of you to help me advertise!! ha ha.

I have been very excited about the whole store thing. But there has been a lot of upheaval in my life as you well know. So I have been a bit emotional as well. And it doesn't help that I just started with PMS issues as well. I have had days where all I wanted to do was cry for no reason. Sometimes I get really annoyed with being a woman.

Other than that things are pretty quiet around here.

Blessed Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home