Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hello everyone I know I don't write much these days. And for that I am sorry. I have been looking at email today and got an e-newsletter from one of my favorite stores, The Twelfth House. I liked the message so much that I am going to republish a piece of it right here. It just seems to pertain a lot to my life right now. And I thought it might pertain to some of yours. This is just a piece of it that has a little to do with the fact that Valentine's Day is just around the corner.




But this is really a big romance week thanks to the connection of Sun and Neptune forming two very auspicious aspects. One is called a conjunction (where they meet in the sky at the same point) and the other is called a Parallel, where they are at the same "height" in space and together this makes for a whoppingly great time to Get Married, Launch a Business, Offer a Marriage Proposal, Open a dialogue with someone that has been estranged and Make Solid any kind of partnership. Perhaps I can find a way to help you remember let's see:

G et Married
L aunch a business
O ffer Marriage ( get engaged)
O pen up a Dialogue
M ake Solid any kind of Partnership

Well, I can't think of a word to help you remember to do these 5 things so you'll just have to read the Power Peek a couple of times and STAY POSITIVE!

Really now, in all seriousness it's called a Super Aspect and you would be wise to take advantage of it. If you were on the verge of starting something new but something held you back, take advantage of this cycle and take a leap of faith. It's always nice to remember that the forces around us are loving and supportive.



So I guess that is about it for now. I may post more later or not.

Blessed Be.