Saturday, December 09, 2006

Help

It must be nice to be able to write about sweet and wonderful things. I haven't had a lot of that over the last couple of years. Of course there is always the occasional day that things go well. Especially with my son. Thank the Goddess for him. Without him I would have nothing.

But lately for those of you that are in constant contact none of this is a surprise. But my husband is still somewhat manic. He and I got in a huge fight. I started yelling and screaming at him ( which I know is childish and ineffectual) because he wouldn't get out of bed again to go to work. He does this daily. I just got so fed up with being his mother and caretaker. I have a 3 year old son and he is hard enough to handle. I don't need and overgrown teenager to deal with too. I have to tell him when to take his medicine and make sure he takes it. I have to get him out of bed every day with a struggle to go to work. I have to ask him if he has washed his clothes for work. I have to make his food and he doesn't want to eat it. I have to make sure we have groceries. I have to clean the house with very little help from him without constant nagging.

Basically I am tired of all of it. I told him I wasn't doing him any more favors till he started treating me with respect. And that I wasn't going to pick him up from work till we talked it out. He just proceeded to call me all day berating me and threatening to quit his job if I didn't pick him up. Finally I called him back and said that if we could work things out and he would treat me better I would pick him up. And I did. He didn't speak to me. I dropped him off at his friends house to be with them for the evening ( his regularly scheduled game night). He still didn't speak to me. He got home at 11pm and he went to bed. He still didn't speak to me. He was too tired. So the next morning when the alarm went off I didn't get up to take him to work. He got angry and wanted me to take him. He yanked the blankets off me and my 3 year old kid. My child was whining to stay in bed. Mind you it is now 5 am. My husband threatens to take the rental car we have. He isn't allowed to drive it because he isn't on the paperwork. So I hid the keys. I have also had his ATM card since last week when his mania started. So he is tearing the house apart to find it. I didn't say anything other than lets have a calm conversation and we can work this out and you will be on your way to work. He didn't like that and he called the police. They said it wasn't an emergency so he called local police and told them of an impending domestic violence situation to get them to the house. I of course was sitting calmly in my pj's. I wasn't about to hit him. But I guess he was angry enough to make the police believe it. The cops show up and he is calm outside. So they tell me since the ATM is in his name and regardless of his Bipolar he gets to have his ATM back. Sorry that it will most likely cost a ton of money. And that I should call his doc when they open up.

Later that day he calls and asks if I want to look for a car that night. I didn't want to shop for a car when so much was wrong with us. So he decided that he would stay at a friends house. And since all of this he has now missed 5 doses of his meds. And my friend saw him last night at the movies and thinks he has been drinking. Which is definitely bad for his Bipolar.

So what to do now? Do I wait for him to come home? Do I try to talk things over with him? Do I say forget all of this and try to find my own place and my own car? All of the options seem to suck to me. I don't know what to think or what to do.

Goddess Bless )o(

7 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, sac louis vuitton pas cher, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, coach outlet, moncler, swarovski, pandora charms, ugg pas cher, canada goose, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, moncler, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, links of london, pandora jewelry, thomas sabo, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, marc jacobs, hollister, louis vuitton, ugg boots uk, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora charms, moncler, swarovski crystal, replica watches, canada goose, wedding dresses

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wedding dresses, north face outlet, p90x workout, nfl jerseys, birkin bag, valentino shoes, hollister, chi flat iron, north face outlet, converse outlet, mont blanc, herve leger, instyler, soccer shoes, ghd, baseball bats, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, louboutin, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, nike roshe, bottega veneta, timberland boots, gucci, lancel, new balance, supra shoes, babyliss, ferragamo shoes, vans shoes, juicy couture outlet, mac cosmetics, nike air max, hollister, reebok shoes, insanity workout, montre pas cher, ralph lauren, vans, converse, juicy couture outlet, oakley, karen millen, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, ray ban, toms shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger shaimaa sami said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء
شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء


 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger رضا جمال 01220689236 said...

شركة مجموعة زهور العاصمة شركة كتوفرة في المملكة العربية السعودية تقوم بكافة الخدمات المنزلية واليكم خدمات الشركة في مدنية الخرج الشركة تقوم بكافة أنواع العزل وتسليك المجاري عليكم بالتواصل معنا عبر خدماتناشركة نقل عفش بالخرج
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالخرج

شركة تسليك مجاري بالخرج
شركة عزل اسطح بالخرج
شركة صيانة كهرباء بالخرج

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخرج
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج
شركة عزل خزانات بالخرج





 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Mai said...

رحاب الشرق
شركة تنظيف شقق فى الشارقة
شركة تنظيف منازل فى الشارقة
خدمات الشارقة

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger الفارس كلين said...


عمال تنظيف بالدمام الفارس كلين

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger menna said...

تاتش
فني تركيب سيراميك بالشارقة
تكسير سيراميك في الشارقة

 

Post a Comment

<< Home