Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Update on Crisis


Well my husband was finally transferred to the psyche ward last night around 5:30. It was ridiculous. I hate hospital buerocracy. They kept him in the medical ward cause they wanted to rule out a heart problem, which there wasn't one. I knew that it was just because he was agitated from not sleeping and not eating or being on his meds. But doctors don't listen to you. I knew he just needed his meds and a new anti-psychotic. Then he would feel back to normal. But the doctors didn' t want to order any new meds and they just wanted to wait and see. So bacically J. just got worse instead of better at the hospital. How crappy is that? So I am hating the system today and I just want my husband on his new meds and back home. I will get to visit him this evening for a couple of hours , plus I need to call the hospital to check his progress.

Blessed Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home