Friday, November 03, 2006

RevGalBlogPals Friday Five: Nothing but the Tooth!


1) The Tooth Fairy
love her. I love all fairy's. And especially those that give money away. I know it is actually payment, but it doesn't seem like a fair trade as an adult. and since my kid is too young I don't even know how much he will get.
2) Flossing
right now it is several times a day. I have some issues with my teeth. I have a cavity and I don't have insurance. So I am using a lot of over the counter stuff to keep the food out of it and reduce the pain.
3) Toothpaste Brands
Tom's Natural toothpaste in Cinnamint. I love it!!. After I got pregnant and regular toothpaste made me ill, I switched and I don't really want to go back.
4) Orthodontia for Adults
i wish our insurance would cover it! i really don't think it's all vanity. i mean if you're willing to wear braces as a grown-up, then you have real issues about your teeth and it's likely a very good thing you are taking care of it! ( I feel the same way as hipchick)
5) Whitening products
Well they make your teeth sensitive. And I already don't have the greatest genes when it comes to my teeth. They are very brtittle in my family. So I have used them a couple of times. But I don't recommend them. Plus they are made with hydrogen peroxide, the same stuff to bleach your hair.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing points about cold sores. Do head to check out on Cold Sore Treatment for some good effective treatment secrets.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wedding dresses, north face outlet, p90x workout, nfl jerseys, birkin bag, valentino shoes, hollister, chi flat iron, north face outlet, converse outlet, mont blanc, herve leger, instyler, soccer shoes, ghd, baseball bats, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, louboutin, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, nike roshe, bottega veneta, timberland boots, gucci, lancel, new balance, supra shoes, babyliss, ferragamo shoes, vans shoes, juicy couture outlet, mac cosmetics, nike air max, hollister, reebok shoes, insanity workout, montre pas cher, ralph lauren, vans, converse, juicy couture outlet, oakley, karen millen, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, ray ban, toms shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

burberry, burberry outlet online, north face, oakley pas cher, timberland, michael kors, mulberry, nike trainers, true religion outlet, nike air max, ray ban uk, sac guess, nike air max, vans pas cher, hollister pas cher, new balance pas cher, ray ban pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, true religion jeans, michael kors, michael kors outlet, longchamp, michael kors outlet, hollister, hermes, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike huarache, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, nike air max, michael kors outlet, air force, hogan, ugg boots, coach purses, converse pas cher, nike free run uk, lacoste pas cher, tn pas cher, ralph lauren uk, nike blazer, ugg boots, hollister, michael kors outlet, lululemon, nike roshe, north face, vanessa bruno, michael kors

 

Post a Comment

<< Home