Thursday, November 02, 2006

The days after Halloween

Well hello and I hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween. Mine in fact will not be over till after this weekend. I have a costume party to go to. But this past weekend went pretty well as well.

First on Saturday I went out with some friends and we all dressed up and went to the bar. I was a the Wicked Witch of the West of course. We all had a good time while we were out. My one friend was a dark fairy and another was a wizard and her date was a jester. But we also had a good time looking at all of the other costumes out there. My favorite was a guy dressed as Edward scissorhands with his date that looked like Wynona Rider. But I don't think they won. But they came in Second. The first place winner was a guy dressed like Yosemite Sam. It was awesome.

Then on to Monday. My husband and I took our son to one of the local highschools for Trick or Treat Street. They dress up the hallways in cartoon themes and give out candy to the little kids. It is safe and warm. Since it is always cold and most of the time snowing here, we like to stay indoors. Our son was Buzz Lightyear. He just loves him. And he got a ton of candy. Should last us the whole year.

And on Halloween we went to the local mall. I dressed up as Cleopatra. It was easier and a lot less makeup that wasn't as itchy. And our son was Buzz again. So off to get more candy. But my husband took our son to the playground first so by the time we got to the mall, our son was pretty tired. He didn't really want to be wearing parts of his costume anymore. And he wasn't being his usual polite self. So we cut the night short and went home to watch movies. So fun was had by all.

Unfortuanately, my husband has had a pretty bad cold and now has passed it on to our son. I just hope I won't be next.

Blessed Be.