Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Weekend at Work


Hello again. I didn't have the greatest day at work yesterday. One of my clients was fabulous. Great hair to work with and a great person. We tried something totally different and put bold blond chunks in her ebony hair with subtle higlights underneath and in her bangs. Plus we put a ton of layers in her hair. (in case you didn't know I am a hairdresser). Then i straightened it all. It looked fabulous when I was done. Then I had the woman from hell. She said all she wanted was 5 foils put on top. But she picked the color and when it was done, she hated it. So I tried to fix what she didn't like several times and she still wasn't happy. I told her that she really needed to have a partial head of highlights done. ( all of the hair put in foils above the ears) But she didn't want to pay that much. The only problem was she kept asking for another foil here and another there. So it was adding up. I told her it would be cheaper to just get the partial. She didn't believe me. So today she calls up and says she wants it redone. I don't care so much about that. I knew she wasn't happy. I just couldn't seem to satisfy her. Then my boss comes in today asking me about it, after I left detailed info in the computer at work. Anyway one of the other girls ended up "fixing" it and she took the commission. Oh well for me . I am just glad I didn't have to work on that lady again. We did not mix well.
But at leat the cutest girl came in today and got an updo cause she was a flower girl in a wedding today. She looked so cute. She has blonde hair and we curled her whole head then I put a side part in it and pulled around to the crown and twisted it and pinned in place. Pretty much did the same thing around her whole head so she had this cascade of curls in her crown. Then she wore this pretty crystal tiara. She was going to wear a pretty red gown. We a took a pic for our look book at work. I hope she had fun. So the picture at the top of this post is for her, for making my day. My favorite part about my job is to make people feel pretty. I like to see their reaction and just love their new look. Anyway I hope everyone out ther had a good weekend. I at least got to get off work early.
Blessed Be.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger revhipchick said...

great picture! that is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home