Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I am choosing to be anonymous here so that I can have a journal of sorts. But if you are here I guess you already know that. I do have a lot of interests, but it seems as of late, that I have not been able to pursue many of them, since having my child. We will call him D. I do love him with all my heart. He is my pride and joy of course. But I have lost a bit of myself caring for him. As I am sure that you other parents can attest to. He is 2 1/2 years old and very adventurous. He is always getting into things, so I am chasing him around trying to keep him from killing himself. But it is the most wonderful and stressful job in the world.
When he was smaller, I didn't mind being all consumed with him. I loved staying home and just being his mother. But now i feel a little lost. I want my life back. I want to be able to go out more. My husband( we will call hime J. ) is pretty good about making sure that I get to do things for myself once in a while, but not as often as him. He is into Dungeons and Dragons (D&D, I know very childish), and has a lot of friends that he sees at least twice a week. But I only have a few friends that even live in Denver, most have moved away, so I only go on outings once every 2 months or so.
My husband is a telecom engineer and sometimes gets to work from home. But most of the time he has to go into the office. I am not saying he has to be my entire world and I don't want him to be. But we only have one car, so it makes it difficult to get out and be with other people. So I am writing this for catharsis and to find new friends so I don't feel so lonely and that I finally get my life back.
I hope you will post messages and help me to put links on pages so that I can find you.
Blessed Be.
Bluegoddess

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger revhipchick said...

oh blue goddess, why is your background green?

love ya!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger BlueGoddess said...

Because I couldn't find one with a blue background that I liked very much, except the one that is just like yours. I am just starting out and this stuff is a little confusing. If you know how to fix it can you help me?? Please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home